- At this time we have seating for 12 spectators in the gym. Each student is only allowed 1 parent.
Siblings will be allowed in the gym if seated next to parent. Seating will be available on first come first serve basis. All spectators will have to sign in and will be required to wear a mask at all times while in the
CITT NEW COVID RULES
New summer schedule available under the Recreation tab.
Call (309)353-4496 to register starting Mon. May 17, 2021
We are confident that our policies and procedures that we have put into place meet or exceed the current Illinois and CDC recommendations and guidelines. For our procedures to be as effective as possible, it will require the support and participation by all CITT Families. We are in this together and we all need to do our part.
- All students must come dressed in gym attire and hair done ready to go. No changing of clothes at this time.
- All students must wear face mask upon entering, exiting the gym and during conditioning.
© Central Illinois Tumbling & Trampoline
Parents drop students at the front door to a CITT staff member.
Central Illinois Tumbling and Trampoline
1109 Broadway Street, Pekin, IL 61554
- No bags or food are permitted in CITT at this time. Disposable water bottles only are allowed in the gym at this time.
- All students must sanitize their hands upon entering and prior to leaving the building.
- Students will be social distancing at all times while in the gym.
- Face masks are required for anyone coming into CITT
Central Illinois Tumbling & Trampoline
Building champions... with Character.