Central Illinois Tumbling & Trampoline
Building champions... with Character.
CITT NEW COVID RULES
- No siblings allowed at this time.
We are confident that our policies and procedures that we have put into place meet or exceed the current Illinois and CDC recommendations and guidelines. For our procedures to be as effective as possible, it will require the support and participation by all CITT Families. We are in this together and we all need to do our part.
- All students must come dressed in gym attire and hair done ready to go. No changing of clothes at this time.
- All students must wear face mask upon entering and exiting the gym.
- Mighty-mini classes are allowing one parent to participate in class.
© Central Illinois Tumbling & Trampoline
Parents drop students at the front door to a CITT staff member.
Central Illinois Tumbling and Trampoline
1109 Broadway Street, Pekin, IL 61554
- No bags or food are permitted in CITT at this time. Disposable water bottles only are allowed in the gym at this time.
- Anyone entering the building will have temperature checks and must answer simple health questions.
- Students will have temperature checked and must answer simple health questions upon entering the building. Any student with a temperature of 100.4 will be sent home.
- All students must sanitize their hands upon entering and prior to leaving the building.
- Students will be social distancing at all times while in the gym.
- Face masks are required for anyone coming into CITT
- At this time we are asking that parents do not come into the gym. When we get into the next level of opening we will allow one parent per student in the gym as seating allows.