This is a disturbing time for many children and young adults. CITT would like to keep the gym as normal as possible, offering to them some stability. Our students and athletes are ALWAYS our number one concern, thus we will constantly be evaluating, making informed decisions, and staying in contact with you. We thank you for your continued support of and trust in CITT. We are always thankful for the privilege of coaching your child or young adult.
To Our Valued Clientele...
© Central Illinois Tumbling & Trampoline
These are the pro-active actions CITT is taking...
Central Illinois Tumbling and Trampoline
1109 Broadway Street, Pekin, IL 61554
3. The staff will be sanitizing chairs, countertops, equipment, and restrooms both prior to class (as is normal) and throughout the day as needed. You will observe them doing this between classes.
6. If you choose to keep your child/children at home, we want you to know we understand. Make-up classes will be given upon your return to CITT
Central Illinois Tumbling & Trampoline
Building champions... with Character.
4. The staff, starting on Monday, will have students and athletes use hand sanitizer both before they come out on the floor and before they are given their end of class treat. The staff will additionally be watching that students and athletes keep their hands away from their face and out of their mouths. Any student or athlete who does will be asked to thoroughly wash their hands.
1. We are asking that both students and athletes remain home if they have ANY of the following... body aches, cough, fever, or sore throat.
This is just a quick note to let you know that after careful consideration, CITT’s recreational and team classes will remain open. This decision will be assessed on a daily basis based upon recommendations of the CDC guidelines.
5. Ownership will be constantly watching the news and making daily decisions based on any and all new information.
2. We are asking that both students and athletes be accompanied by ONLY 1 adult guardian. If you have additional children, please drop off your child.